Thursday, January 21, 2010

Double up

Morning!

I woke up at 5:50 a.m. this morning and was at the gym at 6 a.m. on the nose! Unfortunately, Mr. 6 a.m. Treadmill was there, along with Mr. Ellyptical and Mrs. Bike. So I started off a little grumpy, with arm weights. Then someone got off the bike, so I readily hopped on and did 40 minutes. I followed with a few butt, ab and hip excercises and stretching.

Just polished off a bowl of Kashi cereal, yum. Lunch will be a reprise of the shrimp, mixed with the leftover tomato sauce, and a tiny side of leftover soup.

After work I have beach volleyball. I am super pumped because we haven't played in about a month or a month and a half. Tomorrow I think I will give myself a break, but I'll see how I feel. It's indoor beach volleyball if you're wondering, and it's great for the thighs and butt, and is just pure good fun. Nothing makes me happier than playing sports (okay, well, maybe a few things...).

I am still receiving messages from tons of people who are getting on their own "right track" and starting to make changes in their lives. It is amazing to be connected to other people who are also struggling to make life that much more enjoyable. Keep up your good work everyone, and thanks for the motivation!

No comments: