Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Slow-ga morning

Okay, so I tried to set my alarms just a little bit earlier for this morning so that I would be at the gym by 6:05-6:10 instead of 6:15-6:20, but it didn't pan out this groggy morning. I wanted to get there to beat the treadmill guy and get in a longer workout, but the snooze button got the better of me, so I opted for relaxing morning yoga instead. I guess I won't be taking Thursday off this week, we'll see...

Hope today is less nuts than yesterday for all of you!

2 comments:

Babs said...

The treadmill guy would be a good nemesis in a sitcom. We should call him Newman or something.

Robin-Ann said...

OK, now that I have figured out how to comment on your blog, I’ll explain why I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ab exercises. They can be squeezed in real quickly between other activities in your day, since they don’t generally need to make you break a terrible sweat to be effective. I actually like to do them after I’ve had a shower and before I get dressed. I just drop to my bedroom floor and do a series of crunches and other ab exercises. Takes about three minutes. So even if I haven’t done a full workout (treadmill, free weights, etc.) I can always find time to do my abs. I started this a couple of months ago and I’m seeing the difference in my core strength when moving the equipment I use for my dog sports, some of which is quite heavy.

That said, now that I’m finally over my Christmas-time cold, today I did a full workout before work (including abs) and that’s partly thanks to you! Let’s keep up the good work!