Friday, January 29, 2010

Volleyball powah!

Volleyball was fantastic! I have to say, we are getting better and better and my serve is finally coming back to me. Now that we're playing every week it's going to be more and more fun as we improve. I can't wait for next week's game!

As for food, I had Basha's vegetarian platter for lunch, though I only ate about half because it was gigantic. Then, for dinner, I had two eggs and a smoothie because I needed some protein before my game and have nothing left in my fridge but eggs and frozen fruit.

I haven't lost any more weight this week, but it was super easy getting up to workout this morning, surprisingly. Normally, this would be my day off, but since I didn't wake up for the gym yesterday, I figured I'd see if I could make it today. I did 30 minutes on the bike and about 15 minutes of arms and abs and thighs mainly.

Well, I am off to shower. I am dreading going outside today because it is supposed to be painfully cold...Dress warmly!

No comments: