Thursday, January 14, 2010

Third day!

Hiya!

So here's my update for today: Worked out from 6:20 - 7:05 am. Did weights first because there's a guy on the treadmill until 6:30 every day. I may have to get up even earlier just to get on it in the morning, but then I could go for a swim afterward. I'll consider it. Not sure I am physically capable of waking up at 5:30 am. I like the stationery bike, but find it tedious in the morning since my muscles need a good warm up first.

Powered up on my Kashi cereal for breakfast this morning, and I am debating whether or not to make a lunch. I think I might buy a good salad for lunch or something full of veggies, because I haven't got any at home. I ate pretty much all protein yesterday, so I think it's good if I top that off with a hearty dose of veg.

Good news though! I have lost between 1 and 3 lbs! HA! Since I first weighed myself in the evening, I am guessing that normally I am 1.5 - 2 lbs lighter in the morning (based on past experience). So this morning I weighed myself 3 times, once fresh out of the shower with a towel on my hair, the second time sans towel, and the third time with dry hair. With dry hair and no clothes I am now 181.4, so I am guessing that's about one pound lighter than I usually am in the morning.

I know it's barely anything, but it's heading in the right direction. Like I said, it may be hard for me to get to 5lbs by the end of next week, but I am at least one pound closer to my goal! And after 3 mornings of waking up at 6 am, I think I can do this for a while...if I manage to be in bed by no later than 10:30 pm that is.

Alright, courage for the day! Keep up your hard work on your respective goals!

No comments: