Monday, January 31, 2011

The weekend update

Another nice weekend had and back to work.

Friday I spent after work cleaning and relaxing if I remember correctly, then went to a gallery show followed by one of my favourite places in Montreal: Juliette et Chocolat. Rather than my usual hot chocolate, I took a chocolate fondue with some fresh fruit. Delish!

On Saturday I had the best of intentions, but ended up spending most of my day inside relaxing. I cleaned all morning and did girly stuff like taking a bath and such. I watched horrible TV and napped. Finally, when I did manage to get this ass out da' house I just walked to the local cafe for a hot chocolate and then walked around my neighbourhood for about 30 minutes. Yep, overall, a pretty lazy day. I did go out for dinner with a friend, but got home pretty early and watched more bad TV and one fantastic episode of SNL.

Sunday I went to the free Lululemon yoga class. Yoga isn't really my thing but it was alright, and I knew I'd be playing vball later on... So I convinced my man-friend to come to beach volleyball with me :) We had fun playing, but didn't get much court time at all. I think I am done trying to play drop-in Sundays because it's more waiting than playing. I'll stick to league nights and after-work drop in...

I ate well all weekend, and stocked up on a few groceries, but I have no lunch food so I'll be buying lunch. I'll need to go tomorrow and buy rations for the week.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: