Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Another day, another wonder

So, I am officially back into eating home food :)

This morning (and yesterday) my breakfast was my usual kiwi, Greek yogurt with (today) strawberries and blueberries or (yesterday) pineapple and strawberries and some Kashi Go Lean crunch with a drizzle of extra pure maple syrup. mmm mmm good!

My lunch was rather unimpressive since I hadn't enough time to prepare something cohesive, so it was this flavoured smoked salmon (I meant to buy the maple but got all dressed by accident, and it was too salty for my tastes). I accompanied that with pepper slices, a nectarine, some sourdough rye crackers and hummus. I followed that up with a brisk 15-20 minute walk at lunch, just to try and at least fit that back into my routine. I do need to find a routine for the winter...

For dinner (and what will be my lunch and dinner today:) I was treated by the lovely man I have just started dating, who cooked me salmon with all kinds of nice veggies and sweet potatoes. Oh, and I ate another olive today. I am on my way to being one less notch of difficult. wahoo!

So I am back to 142, which is fine by me. If I get to 140 for real it has to be legit. And it will take this week of eating properly, and getting back into exercising to get me there. I thought I had beach volleyball tonight and tomorrow, but the schedules haven't been posted, so I am worried! I'm waiting to hear back from some teammates as to whether we have games tonight, I really hope so, really really.

Otherwise, life is grand. Yesterday, the guy at the local produce stand gave me the lemon I was about to buy for free since it was all I needed. I was thrilled. Life gave me a lemon and it made lemonade in my soul haha! I made it through my first day of my new schedule, and with a decent night's sleep, I am prepped for my second day of getting up earlier.

Alright, I must not be that awake yet, just realized I forgot to put on mascara, so I'm off to do that and then head on my merry way to work. Have a great day!

No comments: