Tuesday, January 11, 2011

in a jiffy

I don't have much time to write. I am running a bit late for having put together a nice pita for lunch with sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, goat cheese, orange peppers, tomatoes, lettuce... mmmm.

I was 141.0 this morning. So things are still in the same range. I imagine that by the weekend I'll be at 140 for good because of two nights of vball in a row. Then I have to figure out my finances to see what kind of exercise I will buy myself for winter other than vball. Will it be bootcamp? African dance? Kickboxing? Or some other new and exciting treat?

I am still home-making all my meals, but I ran out of almost all my fruits and veggies as of this morning, so I'll have to go stock up maybe tonight or tomorrow. I'm defrosting some veal scallops for dinner and for tomorrow's lunch. A lightly cooked piece of veal with just a hint of lemon and pepper is delicious!

I just have to add that I am feeling great these days. I am really starting to appreciate my body for once, AND, having clothes that are suited to my body and my tastes makes a huge difference. Also, I've been pampering myself a lot lately with facial scrubs, manicures, baths (all at home) and my skin is looking great. It's refreshing to look in the mirror and not cringe, it feels... light.

Off to work I go, I go.... lalalalala.

No comments: