Sunday, January 23, 2011

I feel like a celebrity

what a week, what A (emphasis) week!

I had a rollercoaster of emotions, but it ended on such a high.

I am self-diagnosing myself with PMDD (temporarily), and beginning to track my mood swings. I am almost positive that is the issue, because last week was sooooooo dark and rough emotionally, and pretty much for no reason at all.

On the very, very, verrrry good side, I got to play volleyball wed-thurs-fri and today, and will start playing the new season tomorrow (and thurs). Even better, a friend gave me a spa pass (it's a nordic bath spa where you alternate between hot and cold, and it's amazingly relaxing and great for your skin. I have a 3-hour pass for anytime I want). And EVEN BETTER: the guy I am seeing put me up in a hotel downtown last night so I could relax there and I would have a chance to spend some time with him, which is very sweet and makes me happay!

And to top it all off, a good friend of mine has invited me to join her in Rome for two weeks in March. I will almost have an all-expenses paid trip since we have a nice apartment to stay in, she's paying for my flight (I will be paying her back, I cannot be a total mooch!) and apparently food and wine isn't too pricey out there). EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

So I am being spoiled rotten by the people around me and I am deeply touched. In less than one month, 2011 has outdone 2009-2010 by a longshot!!

I went back up to 141 this week with Aunt Flo stopping by for a visit. Yesterday, to pamper myself, I had McDonald's for the first time in 1.25 years and yum yum. However, since I rarely use added salt in my food and eat a lot of fresh food, the salt in the meal had me parched the entire evening. Tonight, I am back from vball, need to take a shower, finish critiquing a translation (a book translated by my friend), then get me some grub. I might just make a little bit of pasta, or I might be inspired to go out in this -20degree weather to grab some stuff at the grocery store, but I predict warmth will prevail. However, I do feel I need vegetables in my system to counteract the McChaos in my digestive system.

On that note, a good evening to you all. :)

No comments: