Thursday, January 6, 2011

unlike my last post...

So I won't be wordy like my poetic post of yesterday.

Just a quick note to say the spinning/yoga intensity thing was cancelled (boooo), and the weather isn't great for driving, so my replacement plan of going to Zumba is now out. Instead, I'm opting for the classic "long walk outdoors" again. My friend and I were supposed to exercise then meet for coffee, but we'll combine the two since the weather's not too bad, it's free to walk, and it's the simplest option at this point.

I am at 140 officially, so I am thrilled. I received a lot of very, very nice compliments from everyone today. It pays to finally have clothes that fit in my somewhat funky style. Suits me.

I am a little down because I was so pumped for vball, then spinning, then zumba, and now I'll be settling for light exercise, but hey, it's nice to get outside...

Food is all homemade as usual this week, and I feel so much better...Okay, off to cook something up for dinner...

No comments: