Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Updateooooo

So, I think I mentioned that I am starting the Game On! diet on Monday... well I am almost halfway through the book. While it's only four weeks long, I am already dreading certain food restrictions (keep in mind the game is not meant as a crash diet, but there are several small restrictions that I would NEVER agree to were it not only four weeks long). Such restrictions include: no sugar...ahhhh! I don't even have that much of a sweet tooth, but this restriction alone even eliminates the boring old All Bran I eat for breakfast! I can use a bit of maple syrup or honey though, which is amazing because that's pretty much all I use anyway, so I can still make my amazing salad dressing with just a little less, and a little less oil too. I'm all about the vinegar anyway.

I just finished off 3 hours of beach volleyball in 40 degree weather. Most were complaining but I loved it personally. I breathe better in humid weather (in sports specifically).

I may be a pound or so less tomorrow morning, which is great news, but since a good friend is coming to town who loves steak, and I have been craving L'Entrecote steak frites for sooooo long now, I will probably gain it all back in wine, profiteroles and peppercorn sauce...not to mention those wee fries and yummmssy steakety goodness. I know I wont have anything like that for the next 4 weeks, so since I was truly craving it, I had to get it in before Monday.

I have only been cursing at my ex and at volleyball. I have managed to keep all the rest in check. I did forget to pray after the first day however, but I will do it tonight.

Alright, I am off to actually relax for once. Yayyyyyyy!

1 comment:

Ice Queen said...

Enjoy your relaxation. And your dinner out. It sounds yummy.

I like the new look. :D