Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Progress

Well Saturday didn't turn out to be such a bust, quite the contrary actually. I rode my bike to a friend's place, then we rode to buy a volleyball and went to play beach volleyball in the scorching heat. Just as it began to cool down, a really fun group of people offered to play with us and we had a grand ol' time.

Along with the cool breeze came signs of a looming storm. Since it was my day off I had decided I NEEDED Dairy Queen though. We rode to DQ, just a few blocks away, and I enjoyed it deeply, while getting wet in the beginnings of the storm. Just as we went to ride back to her place, the worst of it barreled down on us. Luckily, we were wearing bathingsuits and sport clothes, so we were having a good time.

As part of my day off, I had eaten a regular, healthful breakfast. I didn't eat lunch aside from ice cream, but we went to buy groceries (including nice cheese from the famous Hamel) and I made homemade burgers. I just ate one, with smoked gouda and all the fixins! I also ate a few baked chips, about half of a baguette with olive oil and vinegar, and drank some pomegranate juice.

Naturally, my weight went up over the weekend. It had gone from 162 to 158.2 last week, and yesterday and today I am at 159 lbs. I am not sure why it's gone up a half pound since yesterday, because I ate all my meals according to the diet and got an amazing workout in, but it's still 2 lbs or so of weight lost, which is healthy. I just hope I can continue to lose 2 lbs per week for the next three weeks. It's making a nice difference.

Sunday I mostly spent shopping at the sidewalk sales on Ste-Catherine, stopping to eat my prepared meal, going for coffee and shisha, stopping to eat my prepared meal, going to my friend's house and stopping... No actually I realized I also get 1 'meal off' per week that I hadn't used and would lose if I didn't use it that day, so we went out for some fancy pizza. I had my favourite: arugula, tomatoes, goat cheese, balsamic glaze, oregano/garlic. Mmm mmm good!

Anyway, today I am in pain from my workout yesterday after work. I will workout after work as well tonight. For now, I have to go to work, bllleeeehhhhhhhh!

No comments: