Sunday, July 25, 2010

Great!

Yes, I am now consistently feeling great. I have reached a weight "area" where if I gain a pound or two I don't get depressed and scared that I will never lose the weight. Yesterday, I made my weight for the challenge, I was 155.2!!!! Holy crap! I haven't weighed this little since high school.

After a great day off the diet, I am back up to 157.4 and I'm not worried. I have seen that this diet is really effective and as long as you don't cheat it will pay off. Only two weeks left of it, so I hope to be another 5 lbs or so closer to my goal! I didn't overdo it on my day off, but I did treat myself. I had toast with PB and margarine and a kiwi and pomegranate juice for breakfast. After volunteering in the kitchen at Santropol all morning, and snacking on very healthy little cookies and a piece of apple cake, I went for a tuna wrap (I intended to have fries and decided not to, and only took water), then I had two scoops of Ben and Jerry's ice creammmmmmmmmm. I got home to go workout, but snuck in 3 bites of a pecan pie. Afterward, I went to my friend's place, who was making us real Lebanese food. It is suuuper healthy food and I didn't eat too much of it, just one plate with mostly veggies, hummus, stuffed vine leaves, kefta, etc. mmmmm.

So I am going for brunch this morning for my weekly "meal off", then it's back to the diet. I did a killer workout yesterday, and today will be a longer, slightly mellower workout most likely. I'll also need to stock up on Greek Yogurt and veggies for the week. This week I am much more enthusiastic about the diet than in the second week. Maybe it's because it's halfway done, maybe I've gotten used to it, or maybe it's the amazing results. I truly have always thought I would never ever have a nice body or be in shape, and it is happening right before my eyes! In a very healthy way!

Alright, I am off to enjoy some brunchety goodness before I get back on the diet train.

Have a fantastic week!

No comments: