Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day off... slow start

Hiya!

I just had the worst 9 hours of sleep I've had in ages. I couldn't fall asleep for hours, then I'd wake up every half hour, then muscle pains and numbness... In any case, it is now Saturday and my DAY OFF BEGINS!

I weighed in for the week and I am 3.8 lbs lighter! I am extremely happy about this. I wouldn't want to lose too much each week because then it means it's usually not sustainable, and I also don't exactly want to end up skinny and yucky looking. I would be happy with a steady 2 lbs per week, and I'd be halfway to my goal. But 4 lbs is pretty awesome, and now I may gain one back with my day off. I intend to eat some fatty meat like a burger, possibly homemade because those are usually the best. I also want some ice cream and for lunch maybe a sandwich on fresh baguette or white fresh baked loaf of some other kind.

I do need to workout today, and I was counting on volunteering, but they never returned my email. I think I will call them to see if they need help, or simply just walk up there anyway (an hour each way) and if they don't need help, make a stop at Dairy Queen and pick up some bread.

I have no one to hang out with today so I will have to figure out what I am doing. I feel like I need to carefully structure this day to get all the foods I am missing in without shoving everything in my face at once hahah! For now, my tummy is grumbling so I will go have a healthy breakfast of cereal with milk and some fruit. May sound boring but I am keeping it light in preparation for the rest of the day.

Have a good one!

No comments: