Wednesday, July 14, 2010

small yay!

Okay, big yay and a happy dance: my team won the finals for Tier B. So we are the best losers, the best of the second best!!! I am mainly impressed because I don't know the people on my team, we all signed up as individuals, but we worked well together in the end. Aside from the crazy girl, I am looking forward to possibly continuing with this team for the summer.

In other news, I didn't swear too much, but I did swear, so thank god I won't lose points for that. We played hardcore, and even played 2x2 for fun after our two rounds of 3 sets... I am in paaaain, but it's the kind of pain that feels sooo good in a hot then freezing cold shower.

Angry I can only eat cucumbers as a snack according to this Game On! business. NO, it is not a starvation diet. Quite the opposite, I was so full all day. But you are not allowed to snack on anything but cucumbers/celery (ick) or 100 calories of anything you want, which in my case is a piece or two of dark chocolate every afternoon around 3 p.m.

K time to watch some toob...

No comments: