Friday, July 9, 2010

Quick note

I think the universe is keeping me from working out.

After my amaaazing meal last night, I came home and did a 20-minute walk on the treadmill, thinking that I didn't want to go too hard because I'd workout in the morning. Well, mysteriously, my second alarm never went off even though it was set for the right time and day... Yesterday it was because when I got up to get ready for the gym, I realized I had forgotten to put my gym clothes in the dryer after washing all the sand out from vball.

I won't likely be able to workout today, and depending whether or not the severe thunderstorm forecast comes true, I may take a good walk at lunch and after work. I will also workout tomorrow, which is typically my day off...

Alright, off to get readaaaayyy!

No comments: