Thursday, June 24, 2010

bleh

well I finally got back into things this week. It has been a challenge for several reasons: an overactive social life, sleep and eating patterns thrown off, and oddly, thumb injury problems.

I have not lost any pounds since May. That is not to say my body hasn't changed, but I am still pretty let down. I have really slacked on the eating, and it's been hard getting back into working out regularly with such a crazy schedule. I am seeing more muscle in my body, which means I think I am getting leaner and less fat, literally. Unfortunately, the scale isn't showing it, which is a little discouraging, but I can't let that silly thing get to me.

I am going for physio for my fingers (ridiculous, I know, but necessary) as well as for my hip. So hopefully that will be all stronger soon.

As for the rest, I am weaning myself of restaurant dinners with friends for my birthday, and back onto home cooked meals. So far, I would say I am halfway there.

I need to clean my apartment badly, so that I even feel like cooking. I am also going to get my hair done tomorrow and my eyebrows in the next few weeks, so that might give me a little boost.

Alright, back to work I go...

No comments: