Wednesday, June 2, 2010

False sense of skinny

Yo!

Ladies, you know how sometimes you feel amazing about the way you look, and then a week later you see a photo of yourself that reveals otherwise? Well I am feeling skinny today, and off and on for the last couple of days, however my measurements and weight have yet to budge. I am still at 163. It's almost starting to be funny, my routine of giving the finger to the scale. I am less than excited about the lack of change. BUT, in light of my decision to be positive, I am going to believe my mind more than the scale/measuring tape today, and go with this thin feeling I've got.

Yesterday I had a bunless burger (well I used just one piece of toast--100 calories) for dinner. I worked out at lunch, but only did cardio because I was starving. After dinner I went for a one hour stroll. This morning I had some raisin bran mixed with Kashi cereal (using up the last bits) and a kiwi. Lunch will possibly be sushi, a sandwich or a wrap, but I should go for a walk in this beautiful weather. Since I have volleyball tonight and nothing in my fridge, I will likely eat eggs and toast again, like last week.

I've got many things going on these days, but I am doing my best to stay motivated to lose weight. It's the only thing that keeps me sane... even if it's making me a little insane.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: