Thursday, June 10, 2010

5 DAYS

HI!

I need to be quick because I am running late. In fact, I didn't go to the gym this morning and so I woke up 1.5 hours later without an alarm, but that left me 20 minutes later than usual.

I didn't go workout because I busted my thumb playing volleyball yesterday. Basically a guy backed into my thumb at the net and it jammed. I think it may have even dislocated a little bit. But it only hurt a lot in the beginning (I sat out). I got back on the court after and played only with my right arm (surprisingly well), then my teammate hurt his ankle (he had a previous injury) and had to leave. We still managed to win every game though :)

I want to write more about this but time prevents me... the girl on my team was a crazy psycho and I am sure if she keeps it up someone is going to get in a fight with her. On my team we all just find her ridiculous, and laugh when she's being all serious and bossy and anal about points, but I'm worried she'll piss off another team and make us lose points for poor sportsmanship.
For dinner last night I managed to scrounge together some scraps and make ginger sesame shrimp with peppers and asparagus. Lunch was a delicious tuna wrap and salad (though I picked at my friend's fantastic fries).

I weighed in at 163.2 today sans workout, so about the same as yesterday. Seriously I think this is some sort of sick joke...

In any case, I need to leave now for work. Take care everyone!

No comments: