Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New plan

Hi!

So I did go for a walk at lunch yesterday, and it was a good one! I walked all the way up Drummond, which is fairly steep and long and ends with a staircase up to Des Pins. I also did go workout after work. I was tired still so it wasn't as great as it could have been, but I'd say I still worked pretty hard.

For dinner, I had a salad and scallops wrapped in prosciutto. MMMMMMMMM! My friend made it, it was my first time. I will be doing that again!

Today it was dark out in the morning and I was tired, so I decided to workout after work again. I think I will have to keep doing this all week because when I workout at night my muscles will hurt if I workout the following morning.

I am having my one remaining slice of pizza for lunch with sliced cantaloupe. For breakfast, a bowl of raisin bran and a kiwi. I have been eating too much fruit lately and really not enough veggies, so I need to get that back under control. But it is very hard to maintain a consistent eating pattern in the summer, with all the lunches and drinks and dinners with friends :)

I still haven't lost anymore weight, which is frustrating, but I feel like my body is changing none the less. I feel like my fat is less thick or solid, it's getting softer, which I hope means it's going away! I am doing muscle training to ensure I don't get flabby! I really am dying to be in the 150s, since I haven't seen them in a million years and really need to get to a weight that looks and feels healthy for me. I don't think I'll ever make it into the 130s, which by all means is the "proper" weight range for my height, but I am very okay with that. I want to remain curvy, remain soft, with a hard athletic core hahah! I think 145 might be my ideal weight, but frankly I have no idea.

I could be losing fat as we speak even if the scale isn't changing, but my measurements haven't changed for better or worse. I could just be putting on muscle. The only sign is that it seems like my body's still changing and my workout pants felt and looked extra loose yesterday. I am pushing myself on the treadmill, and trying hard to stay disciplined food wise, but I am definitely not eating as many veggies as I was in the beginning. I would say that it's going to be tough to keep to the same schedule I've been doing for the summer, but I will try. I will be moving eventually this summer and I will have to start up a new routine at a new gym, etc... Just wish me luck losing as much as I can while I have a gym in my building :)

No comments: