Thursday, June 3, 2010

A small happy

I remeasured myself this morning, and I am seeing progress after all. As I thought, though my weight isn't changing, my body feels like it is. The difference is minor enough, but I am excited so I will post these as my June measurements:

Neck: 12 (down 0.5 since May)
Chest: 35 (same since May)
Ribs: 31 (same since May)
Waist: 29.5 (down 0.5 since May)
Hips: 35 (down 1.0 since May)
Butt: 39 (down 1.0 since May)
Thighs: 23.5 - 24 (down 0.25 - 0.5 since May)

So It's mostly my bottom half that's shrinking, which is fantastic because that's my larger half. I am especially excited that my thighs have gotten just a little bit smaller :)

In other news, yesterday was nice. I had my favourite salad wrap with a friend on a patio, and dinner (as expected) was eggs and toast, but I also made some asparagus and a half-mug of plain yogurt with nuts, maple syrup and raspberries. I needed protein and a hearty meal to get me through two hours of volleyball!

Volleyball was a lot more fun yesterday than the week prior. I'm getting to know my teammates better, we're getting better, and people were more friendly. I don't know what it is, but it is so fun diving into sand, even though I always regret it after for all the sand stuck to places I cannot mention.

I didn't workout this morning. I am just a little achy from volleyball and didn't want to push it.

Alright, I am off to walk in this disgusting weather, hoping the sun will show it's face later on... Have a nice day everyone!

No comments: