Tuesday, June 8, 2010

7 DAYS

1 week, that's all I have is one week. Ahhhh!

I have no idea if I have plateaud or if I am gaining muscle. Maybe it's all in my head.

I changed up my workout just enough to potentially burn more calories (in case I am actually plateauing), by doing 40 minutes on the bike and going with much more resistance than usual. I did the plank, outward pointing squats and up on my tippy toes, push ups in a different rep order and stretching, since I didn't have much time left for more.

Whether I go to zumba or not will depend on if I have work to do tonight. I'd really like to go. Since the weather is nice I can easily walk there and back. I basically need to get back to mixing up my workouts, having lots of variety. Same goes for food. I am painfully in need of groceries, but I will probably go on Thursday since I will need rations for the Relay for Life on Friday. I am not looking forward to being up all night, but I am very much looking forward to the exercise and relaxing.

Yesterday I had Amir for lunch. I strictly insisted the man only give me a tiny spoonful of potatoes, which he FINALLY did! For dinner, I went to my grandma's and heard stories about my grandma's married life as a teenager, and about their different houses. It was really interesting. Thanks to Google Street View I can go visit the spots we talked about :)

Today I will buy my same old same old breakfast. It's so simple and yet sooooo good.

Lunch will likely be a salad or wrap and dinner, yams and rice I forgot to bring yesterday.

Alright, I am off to work, have a fantastic day everyone.

No comments: