Monday, June 21, 2010

Photos!

Alas! I have posted some skydiving pictures for those not on Facebook. It was an incredible time and as you can see as I look out the plane I was mostly pretty calm (surprisingly) because I was admiring the view. My cameraman and instructor were wicked too!






In other news, after a week of birthday dinners, outings and rest, I got back to the gym yesterday. It was hard to breathe and my muscles felt a little like I hadn't worked out in a few months, but I made myself sweat til my t-shirt was soaked front to back. I did a workout longer than an hour, trying to get all my muscle groups activated.

Today however, it took a crap load of convincing to get me to the gym. When I got there, I had to use the bik as usual, but they have replaced the worn in seat with a nice new one. Unfortunately, the new one is adjusted much higher than the old one, and even on the lowest setting it feels awkward. I did a slow 30 minutes, followed by some abs. Really unfortunately, right in the middle of my muscle training I decided to stretch my thighs, and upon grabbing my foot from behind to stand on one leg, I kicked my injured thumb. I felt like I was about to pass out or vomit or both. Since there was someone else in the gym I went to the ladies washroom to curse and cringe in pain. I immediately came back upstairs to put it on ice, take an Advil and then put hot water over it. I think I should get this checked out soon...

I hadn't gained any weight this week, except today I weighed 165.0 but feel extremely bloated. I am bringing a lunch and ate a breakfast to cleanse. Cereal with All Bran and organic blueberries wit organic 1% milk (I don't like milk, butI thought I'd give this very expensive organic stuff a try and it's much nicer. My wallet however will have me back to regular milk next time). I ate a banana as well. For lunch I have a vegetable soup and some sliced orange bell pepper and rice crackers. I also have an apple.

My schedule has been really hectic, so I have fallen out of the habit of preparing lunches and dinners. I am hoping the "not minding" that will come back soon.

Alright, I am off to work, tired and in pain. Have a wonderful day and keep up your good work for those of you working on your own goals!

No comments: