Tuesday, June 15, 2010

THE GRAND FINALE PT.1

Hey everyone!

Well this is it. I am sorry I didn't write at my regular time, I was sleeping :) I took the day off work to do my big activity, which most of you now know is SKYDIVING! That's right. I am leaving in about 40 minutes to go jump out of a plane. I will obviously have to write about it, which is why this is merely part 1.

So for the basics, I am down another 0.5 inches on my waist and thighs, which is fantastic! My weight is still stuck between 162-163, but as long as inches are shedding, for now I am content. I didn't workout since I had relentless back and hip pain yesterday that brought me to tears and had me leave work early. I am doing much better today, I think it was the rainy weather that aggravated it.

I am so pleased that in the last six months I have done the following: quit most of my bad habits, taken MUCH better care of myself, lost 20 pounds, become active doing activities that I LOVE, helped others through volunteering and the Relay, eliminated some unnecessary drama, improved my emotional and mental health as much as I was capable of. I have cut down significantly on bread and potatoes, I always take the stairs at home, I hardy watch TV anymore and I have a much better sense of self-control. I have done a complete medical checkup and am in great health. The only area where I have failed is Diet Coke. I drink it less, but still more than I'd like, but it is so darned good.

Alright, I will leave the bulk of my message for post-jump. Wish me courage to jump out without having a heart attack before I get the chance :)

Have a great day and thanks for al the birthday wishes everyone!

No comments: