Monday, June 7, 2010

The countdown: 8 days to go

Hi there!

I am not pleased. I am in a good mood but I am not pleased at all. My house guest decided to watch television until 2 am and even with earplugs I could not sleep. Needless to say I was too tired to get up for the gym, though I did walk around and debate this in my head for about 10 minutes. The final verdict was no workout today. Instead, if I don't have work to do tomorrow night, I may go to zumba to make up for this missed workout. I can't workout tonight since my mom is coming to town :)

It's so funny how your mind plays tricks on you. This is a good kind of trick in some ways I guess: I feel literally light and tiny this morning. My weight, however, would say otherwise. I love feeling like this, but I would love ACTUALLY being light and tiny more!

I only have eight days left until my blog ends. It has been such a hectic month-and-a-half that it has been really difficult to maintain the momentum I had in the beginning, not only because I've hit a plateau, but also a constantly changing schedule makes a huge difference. I am so pleased that I have gotten this far, but I would hate to end without losing just one more pound. Ideally, I would like to be at 160 by June 15, but that is technically impossible without starving myself.

In any case, I feel like I did very, very well this weekend food-wise. I got in a lot of veggies, fruit and resisted a lot of temptation even though I ate all my food outside the home. Last night I ate a ton of scrumptious sushi at sushi-mou-shi, but I hadn't eaten much throughout the day--since I was sitting on my rear end at a computer all day. I did workout yesterday in the morning as well.

Today I will aim to take a good walk at lunch and then try to get in a zumba class this week (BABS: You think you can make it tomorrow if I can go?)

Alright, I am off to get fruit and toast for breakfast and I am bringing leftover rice and yams for lunch (which I may have to complement with something else). Dinner will be chez la famiglia, so who knows!

No comments: