Wednesday, June 9, 2010

6 DAYS!

It's starting to scare me, the idea of stopping my blog. Will I be able to self-motivate? In any case, after June 15, I will probably keep the blog page going without emailing it to any of you or making it public, just as a personal motivator and progress tracker. And frankly, I'll be happy when I can tell people about my life without hearing "I know, I read it on your blog."

Good news today: I am back to 162.0. It's not fantastic news, but it's halfway there! I still stand a chance of losing one more pound before my birthday. If I keep up this pace, I should be able to do it too.

I walked to-from zumba last night and did the class itself. I am almost surprised that I went alone. I basically put my gym clothes on as soon as I got in from work, so I would feel silly if I didn't go. It worked. The class was a lot of fun, and since it's a pretty light workout, was bordering on relaxing. It's great cardio, with a little bit of pressure on the thighs, ass and abs, but without ever feeling hard. So it added some more variety to this week's regimen.

Variety is the theme of the week for me. Today I did the opposite of what I did at the gym yesterday, sort of. I still did cardio then muscles, but I did 30 minutes of endurance on the bike, riding very fast with almost no resistance for long stretches. Then I did 5 minutes of running / 5 minutes of walking on the treadmill. I followed that with obliques, lunges and stretching.

Tonight I have volleyball, so that mixes things up as well. Then since Friday is the Relay for Life, I will try to walk as much as possible without injuring myself. I will be taking tomorrow evening to rest beforehand I think.

Yesterday's menu was Korean bibimbap (a bowl of rice, beef and vegetables) and dinner was corn on the cob, yams and a tiny bit of rice. Today I will go get a smoothie for breakfast and try to have something like tuna or some other light protein at lunch. We'll see :P

I feel as though my face is getting thinner again. As I keep saying, this could all be in my head, but I feel like my cheeks are getting a little sunken in... I hope I don't end up looking disgusting as a thinner person hahah! I just wish my body would catch up with my head...

Have a fantabulous journee tout le monde!

No comments: