Friday, June 4, 2010

setbacks

Hi, not much time to write today.

My family is in town, and my brother is sleeping right next to where I am sitting right now, so I don't want to disturb him.

Basically I broke my own rule yesterday, but it was great! I wasn't "allowed" to eat Indian food for the entire blog challenge, since I was going to make that my treat on my birthday (my aunt is taking me to my favourite Indian restaurant). Now only 1.5 weeks from the end of this blog, my brother basically forced me to eat Indian food!!! However, I did enjoy every bite. I did eat too much, but all day I had eaten very light.

Instead of taking today off (I took yesterday off the gym, but ended up walking a ton), I worked out extra hard :) I might go in to volunteer tomorrow morning to get a good walk in as well. I haven't been in a long time because every weekend has been booked with baptisms, family functions, friend visits, etc.

I am no longer panicking about this plateau I am in. It may be frustrating, but I am at least aware my body is still changing, and for the better. Perhaps my birthday will bring me renewed energy to push even harder on the food end of things.

Alright, I have to jet to work, talk to y'all soon!

No comments: