Tuesday, August 31, 2010

what to do...

Hey anyone who's listening... I'm still here.

I haven't written for a few days because I've been running from place to place to place, visiting friends, family, and meeting new people.

Just to get this over with, I am still between 154-155 and having trouble getting the scale to stick to 153. I was so close, but my workouts and eating have been all over the place. I have been eating very lightly, but I feel like I am not eating enough and then "binging" later in the day. It's not bad binging, just obviously there's a tendency to eat loads of carb and fat rich foods as opposed to veggies and protein. I am not worrying too much about my weight. I still want to lose about 15 lbs more, but I am giving myself this week to not be so strict.

I spent last weekend playing volleyball a lot, meeting new people there, visiting a friend's new baby, seeing my family, attending a housewarming... This week I have drinks every night until Thursday, when I have to pack for my canoe trip. I am playing volleyball again tomorrow, and the last games are next week I believe. In less than two weeks I begin playing court volleyball indoors on Monday nights. I am giving it a try to see if I like it less/more/equally than beach, and will decide what to stick with in Winter.

My personal situation is as chaotic as ever, but as always, I am keeping myself out of the sludge by socializing. All my weekends are already planned for September, then perhaps (luck willing) I will be able to move in October. If not, I will become an alcoholic drug addict most probably.

For now I continue on my path of wellness by eating loads of veggies and fruit most of the time, and still being very physically active. I have relaxed my personal drinking policy for this week to enjoy the last heat wave of summer on terrasses with drinks. If it weren't for these stupid problems at home, life would be better than perfect right now, because everything else is just dandy. So Im thankful to have such good times right now.

Alright, peace out.

No comments: