Thursday, January 17, 2013

sa-sa-sa-saboteuse.

I was 148 this morning damnit. I ordered what turned out to be a not-so-tasty, fancy mac n' cheese for dinner last night, after being good all day. My only excuse is that dinner was very late for me and my willpower gets weaker the longer I stay hungry. I was this close to choosing a healthier option when, BAM!, there I went and spit out the words "I'll have the mac please." Argh.

It really is a constant fight with myself NOT to take the fattiest thing on the menu. At home things are much more balanced.

That said, I had a delicious salad for lunch and asked for just oil and vinegar, and did not have my usual Diet Coke, but water. 

I was headed in the right direction this week and my workouts were good. I had class one night and a family visit last night, and tonight I cannot workout either. That's my three-day demotivation point. Bleh. But I will force myself to go tomorrow.

I was back at work as of yesterday and it's nice to have it busier than last week. The days go by far quicker in a hurry :)

I have to run, which actually means sit and finish my breakfast before work. Have a nice day all!

No comments: