Thursday, January 24, 2013

reset

yesterday was a bad day, a sad day. Today will be better. I will make it be better.

I was 146.4 this morning. I worked out just a bit last night. Like I said, it was a sad day, so on some down days when I get choked up, I cannot really run on the treadmill. I managed to do 25 minutes with 10 minutes of jogging, 30 box jumps, 24 push ups (half of those bringing one knee to chest), and then stretching. Oh yeah, and handstands.

Today is organic food basket delivery day, eeeee. My apartment seems to make food rot faster than normal, so we need to get some paper bags or some other solution to keep humidity out. We lost many a good veg last week...

This is the first week since the week before Christmas that I will have worked five days in a row. The good thing is that this week has been crazy busy. The day before last it was crazy with bad stuff happening, yesterday was crazy but in a not-bad way, in the sense that I just had one project to do after another and one question after another, yet no real obstacles got in the way of me. I hope today and tomorrow will be the same and I can relax on the weekend. Perhaps go see my parents before they head back home, we'll see...

Have a nice day!

Oh, I will be working out tonight as well. And I tried a new food place at lunch called Frais (another pricey sandwich and salad place but a good one at least). Since my Indian food lunch was cancelled, I ended up feeding my emotions with a brownie and mocha instead. I know, I suck at this losing weight stuff, but I WILL get there, I will I swear it.

No comments: