Friday, July 1, 2011

Did it, for this week anyway.

I was 138.8 yesterday! And I did NOT starve myself or take desperate measures to get there. I DID work my ass off exercise-wise, but I haven't even bought groceries yet. I need to be very careful this weekend though.

My strategy is this: eat suuuper light in the mornings, because today there's a BBQ, then eat light for dinner. Tomorrow, I have to buy food and eat home meals and perhaps at a resto for dinner, but choose wisely. Then Sunday, another super light breakfast and no lunch, since there will be a big BBQ again for someone's homecoming.

I am going to play more volleyball at noon today, which is fantastic because yesterday was a flop. We played 1.5 games (and barely got into it) because of poor organization on the league's part. But all of us left early since our second challenger defaulted, knowing that we'd be back the following day for a free day of beach volleyball and BBQ.

Alright, so I am a happy camper. Off to continue cleaning and getting stuff done around this pigsty.

have a great day!

No comments: