Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bootcamp in the park

Gentle readers, the first week of getting back in gear is over. It was a success.

This morning, in 29 degree Celsius weather, I did the toughest bootcamp I've ever done. I had to run with sandbags around my neck and use ropes and all that hardcore crap :) Normally, most bootcamps are not as scary as people imagine them to be, and consist mostly of light jogging and calisthenics. But this one, while very doable for most people, did push all of our limits.

I also played 2 hours of 2x2 beach volleyball yesterday, which is quite a workout itself!

I think tomorrow I will need a break. It's supposed to rain anyway I believe.

Food is on track. I'm making do with barely any food at home, but I'll probably do a week's worth of shopping tomorrow. I think I will need to start scheduling in grocery shopping so it becomes a mandatory weekly routine. Otherwise, I put it off for weeks every time I run out.

Okay, I'm off to help a friend learn to ride a bike... which should be highly entertaining.

Have a great day all of you!

No comments: