Tuesday, February 15, 2011

yo-yo!

Hiya!

So I was back to 138.2 this morning, which is a great thing. I had gotten to 137.6 last week, but the weekend eating schedule was all over the place, so the weigh-ins did not necessarily reflect my actual weight. I was up to 142 at one point, but I am back down today.

I had a great and much-needed round of volleyball yesterday to quell my financial-obligation-related woes. The tension slowly released and I was doing some pretty wicked smashing near the end. Plus my serves were spot on tonight after two weeks of pretty horrendous serving. It helps that they have been putting the nets lower, so I can confidently smash the ball down in one graceful swoop without the fear of consistently hitting it out of bounds. God it feels satisfying to get a full hand-on-ball powerful spike.

I am eating rather well. Making do with some very slim rations at home and a few generous leftover donations from my man-friend and from my friend's birthday dinner. I am trying my hardest to save my dough ($), except my failed attempt to give up my double espressos. I've become hooked but it's a small, simple pleasure that keeps me from having cravings for sweets. Plus, I even cut back by one raw-sugar packet by adding a sprinkle of cinnamon. Ingenius I tell you.

Okay enough rambling, back to work.

No comments: