Monday, February 7, 2011

good news

I was back to 138.2 this morning :)

That, after a weekend chock-full of exercise. On Friday night, didn't do much in the way of exercise, but Saturday I spent the day walking leisurely-like with a friend to enjoy the beautiful day we had. And yesterday, not only did I hit a gym for the first time in about 4-5 months (10 minutes rowing, 25 minutes of running/walking and about 10-15 minutes of pushups, squats, crunches, dips, chin ups and other random things), but I then proceeded to walk 25 minutes home trudging through mountains of snow and slush. Once home, I decided to take advantage of the warm weather to dig out my car, which was buried under about 3 feet of heavy, wet heaps of snow. Not 30 minutes later I was heading back downtown to walk to meet friends, one of whom is injured and needs assistance to walk. So I definitely got in my exercise time...

Tonight, Wednesday and Thursday I have volleyball too, so this is promising to be a nice week. If only I could find time for laundry in all this ha! Woe is me...

No comments: