Thursday, February 10, 2011

Quite satisfied

This week has been a crazy one, but mostly for the people around me. It feels a bit like I'm standing in the eye of a tornado, occassionally getting whipped up into the spiral for a few loops and then thrown back to the ground to my peaceful little piece of tranquility. The great thing about being healthy and in good shape mentally and physically is that when obstacles arise, I am equipped to handle it with relative ease.

I have been 138 for the last three days, so I am very very happy about that. I dreamt last night that I suddenly dropped to 133, so it took a bit of the excitement out of my 138 haha! I am watching what I eat, and I used up every last thing in my fridge. I am waiting for payday to buy groceries... it's been quite a tight few months. But I am eating my home breakfasts and home dinners (up until today since I have no food left).

Life is still super these days. Aside from some fairly brutal mood swings last month, my mood overall has been at a 10 out of 10 in happiness. I try not to annoy people with it too much, especially those whose lives are not so easy of late, but people around me are generally thrilled for me because they never saw me this way in the last few years... But to me, this is just me. I can be pissy and moody and bitchy too, but I usually don't let it last too long because it's a waste of this short life... I could still complain about my finances and the still-unresolved ex-condo situation, but I will not. It is being resolved. It is not a matter of life or death. And with so many good things happening, it bugs me to spoil it. The main reason I want the matter dealt with is because then I can begin paying what it takes for some more workouts and more groceries and more dates with my wonderful man-friend and other friends too!

Off to work I go, I go. Glad it's Thursday because I get to play volleyball again and it's almost the end of the week, but a little bit stressed about the million-and-one things I need to get done on the weekend...aaaahhhhhhh!

Have a great day!

No comments: