Sunday, February 20, 2011

boo for me

Well, I knew it was coming but I am still annoyed at myself for not trying just a smidge harder to prevent it.

I am back up to 139 this morning. It will go back down, I know, but I am a little annoyed I probably wont make it to 136 this week. I was so close, at 137.2, but then a birthday dinner for a friend ruined me. I knew full well I'd eat a lot and I had been fantasizing about this restaurant for weeks, but I wasn't as careful as I should have been around my other meals, and I ate a bit excessively because I am too easily influenced by the people around me.

Yesterday, I ate tiny snacks a few times throughout the day, to stay functional but drop my calories down (I also had NO food at home). I went grocery shopping and stocked up on healthy fare, so I am about to start getting back on track. But I did eat a heapload of sushi, which was all healthy but makes me retain water. I think I'll be back to 137 soon. I was a whopping 142 yesterday morning, but that's not really accurate, since I ate until 2 am, so alllll that food was still fresh in my system.

Okay, time to go eat and figure out how to get in some exercise without having to spend too much time in the -13 (feels like -20) weather.

No comments: