Friday, February 11, 2011

what-whaaaat!

Booyah! 137.6 this a.m. wooooooot!

I am sure I will go back up a little though, but I'm relishing in this while it lasts. I ate a big lunch yesterday, and I was supposed to buy my dinner before volleyball, but I was so full that I couldn't and I ended up eating cereal for dinner. So that explains the weight drop, but hey, I'll take it anyway!

I am hoping to get as low as possible before going to Italy. First of all, I want to give myself "pant room" to eat whatever I please, and secondly, because I am seeing my friend for the first time in a long time, and all this time I have been looking forward to seeing her to show her the dramatic change.

The friend I'll be seeing in Rome was the person I spent all my bad months (leading up to my decision to take control of my life) being depressed, fat and smokey with. We were both in that situation and both of us are now doing super well. She is in Iraq doing work with the ICRC now, and she hasn't seen me since I was about 153 lbs, and I'm almost down 20 more. She has been really supportive and it's been her the person I most look forward to showing the "end result" of my weight loss.

So this weekend is chock-a-block with to-dos, and I'm stressing a little (I get a little overwhelmed when my list of to-dos is more than, say, 5 items long and it all has to be carefully timed and done in a single day. But yesterday I did a little brainstorming and came up with some ideas finally (gifts for birthdays, food to bring to a pot luck, etc.) and I am calmer. It's also because I am pretty mellow these days, so busy days have me all flustered.

I am off to work shortly and it is FAHRIDAYYYYYYY my friends, yeeeehaaaaw! I don't want to set the bar too high, but I think this weekend is going to be great.

p.s. Adele's CD 21 is AMAZING, and you should run out and get it asap.

No comments: