Monday, May 2, 2011

She's back

I finished my second round of Game ON! on Friday, and proceeded to eat nothing but bad food from Friday to Sunday morning. However, the quantity was okay enough for me not to gain more than two pounds :)

My girls' weekend was so nice: I got to catch up with some great friends I hadn't seen in months, if not several years.

I didn't sleep well over the last week, and the past four days I barely got a few hours each night since I would keep waking up. Last night I finally got 9 hours' sleep, aside from waking up in cold sweats (I think this may be related to hormone changes because of weight loss AND PMS).

Despite my fatigue, I went for a 5km jog with my best friend on both Saturday and Sunday mornings, in beautiful, warm, sunny weather. I would wake up before everyone (they were all hungover :), so I used my time effectively and it paid off.

So I was back to 138 this morning, but I am eating well and will play vball tonight. I shoe-shopped at lunch (did I mention I finally bought a dress? what a relief!!!). Now I'm off to go tanning and run many other errands.

I am in a good mood, but have some minor stresses going on right now. I am just trying to focus on one thing at a time though and keep my cool... and it's working. Life is great.

Okay, over and out!

1 comment:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Glad you had a grat weekend...you deserve that!