Monday, May 9, 2011

not too much damage

After the wedding with the CRAZIEST spread I have ever seen, I managed not to put on much weight. The food was simply amazing. A combo Greek/Italian wedding and you'd think it can't be hard to have good food... but most wedding food is ordinary at best. This, however, was high-quality fare, and simply enough to feed all of Canada.

I had spent a month preparing, tanning, finding a dress, shoes, jewelry, a coat, down to the backup shoes I needed for dancing and driving... and it all paid off. I impressed my boyfriend and had my "coming out" of sorts, the grand unveiling of the new, happy, fit me. The night was perfect from start to finish and I couldn't be more in love. My man looked incredibly sexy (I don't know if I ever mentioned he's my former personal trainer and is super hot) and can even dance!!!! WTF! Amazing. JACKPOT!

k enough. hahaha.

So food-wise, we ate ourselves sick, but I had basically eaten nothing else all day to keep my professionally applied makeup from wearing off. My boyfriend (who I will affectionately refer to as Noodle from here on in) and I ate nothing but fruit (and some cookies and croissants, but shhhh!) the next day to cleanse.

Here's some pretty big news too: with not more than 4 hours of decent sleep, I got up at 8ish the morning after the wedding and went for a jog...for a full 45 minutes! I added it all up and I think it's 7km give or take. Can you believe it? I can't! I am going to kick 10-km's pansy ass in no time methinks!

Okay, off to bed para mi. Good evening munchkins.

No comments: