Tuesday, May 24, 2011

a brief absence

Hi guys!

Sorry for being out of commission for a few days, it was the weekend of la visite! Good friends of mine were visiting, I attended another wedding, my parents were in town, and I had to fit all that in while making arrangements for the boyfriend to meet them all, while he also had several family affairs to attend to.

It all worked out as good as it possibly could have. Everybody did everything they had to.

I managed to eat relatively well considering all the events: wedding, brunch, dinner out, family dinners and lunches... But what upsets me just a little is that the scale is still at 140. This is my plateau weight. I am not being as vigilant as I could be food wise, but only in the sense that I should be making food at home to get more veggies and good proteins in, without all the salt and stuff that's added to prepared foods, but I am exercising more than enough.

I'm still very happy with my body though. I bought some summer dresses yesterday, and will have to go do a bit more summer shopping soon. The lineups were so huge yesterday that it took me 1.5 hours to see two stores. Ugh! In any case, I am excited to have something to wear on the weekends... mind you I have dressed up one of the dresses today and am wearing it to work.

I ran for 45 mins yesterday, in addition to playing vball (which I only found out about 10 minutes before starting)... I ran on Friday evening and Saturday morning, and had Sunday off from exercising.

Alright, I have to get to work, hasta la vista babay!

No comments: