Wednesday, May 4, 2011

lightening up

I am seeing the end of the tunnel approaching... life is slowly becoming less hectic than it has been over the last two weeks. I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I am hopeful that next week I'll actually feel like calling my friends again, and making plans.

I have a dress, I think I've found the perfect shoes, all my appointments for Saturday are set (hair, makeup, waxing, mani-pedi), and all that's left to do is buy accessories and choose nailpolish colours, etc.

My challenge is also over, so that makes it easier to go out with people.

I am hovering around 137 on the scale, and the minute this rain stops I can get out and run and I think I'll lose weight that way. My 30-day fitness membership is almost up, and thanks to some stupid condo meeting I have to miss a really great sculpt class! But I got the boxing in last night, and will probably try to get in 1-2 more classes before it ends.

I went grocery shopping for some fruit, meat/fish, etc., so that I don't buy all my meals out this week. I am having some gum problems and I am a big believer in making sure you're eating and sleeping right before you start popping pills. I was surprised at my motivation to go get food, but I couldn't muster the energy for dishes. That's my next task, for tonight, if not Thursday.

My taxes are done and the accountant I hired at the last minute made my life ten gazillion times easier. He also saved me a lot of money, since I would have sent in my return done half-assedly by moi, and paid a lotttttt more. Now I have leftover savings to cover my taxes as well as some of my debt, yay!!!

So the light at the end of the tunnel is drawing near. Life is slowing down, and hopefully it will be for my boyfriend too and we can get away sometime soon and just be together, without interruption, for a couple of days. For now though, I'm focused on keeping my weight down and working out and looking pretty for the wedding so I can take "AFTER" photos and be beautiful for my man.

Okay, off to work, dum de dum dum dum....

No comments: