Friday, March 1, 2013

recovery

Well, it was definitely food poisoning since I feel MUCH better now.

Yesterday, after posting on the blog, the situation got worse again. I was writhing in pain, my muscles and lower back aching, and felt nauseous, dehydrated and underslept. Hairy went to get me Gravol, which made it possible to quell the nausea a few hours at a time, and helped me sleep. Eventually, Advil killed off the back and muscle pain, and Gatorade seemed to bring my brain back to life.

I have never felt so awful before, but thank god I had Hairy here because if I didn't have someone to go to the store for me I couldn't have left the house myself.

Today I will bring oatmeal for lunch since I want to stick to plain foods and rehydrating. I am a little nervous about eating something that might trigger it all again.

And I was really pumped about the gym this week for once too! Oh well, another day another try. I'll go back once I am eating normally.

Have a good one.

No comments: