Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The importance of measuring

Not much time to write, but felt it is important to remind everyone to take measurements in addition to looking at the scale. The scale is fickle.

I have been down lately because I'm feeling out of shape, but thanks to measuring, I know my shape hasn't changed much at all. I might not be as tight, but I am still the same size despite my weight having gone up significantly.

I am back to 140, and will keep pushing. I am going to an intense cardio class tonight, vball tomorrow, perhaps running (or nothing) on Friday, bootcamp Saturday, then MAYBE some parkour on Sunday... but I'll need a break at some point, so it will be Friday or Sunday.

Need to get my head back in the game. Need groceries and motivation to cook. For now, starting to count calories approximately again and it's working.

Have a great day!

No comments: