Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thank the lo-erd.

I was back to 138.8 this morning, yeesh that was a (mild) scare. I was all the way to 142 this week, and wasn't blogging out of frustration at myself. I was very good food-wise yesterday, with loads of veggies, healthy fats and proteins :)

I also walked 35 minutes in freezing cold to go to volleyball, and then proceeded to play for a full three hours, booyah! I played some of the best games I've ever played. Unfortunately it wasn't for my own team, but that's alright. I now have another team that will call on me if they need a hand, so that means more vball for moi :)

I am reaaaaaallly hoping to see 136, if not 135 by next Thursday. Unfortunately, at the rate I'm going it's unlikely. I have family things this weekend (my grandma is doing better though, yay), which means my healthy eating is mostly out the window (I will try my best). And absolutely no time for myself to go grocery shopping, cook, clean, etc. Tonight I will have a chance to clean a little before my brother arrives, then it will be non-stop action until the moment I fly out of here to Rome.

So if I don't write much this week you'll understand. But I'll be struggling to get that scale to be nice before I go...

No comments: