Wednesday, March 30, 2011

less than ecstatic but promising plans ahead

I was 141 this morning, what...the...hell! I ate relatively well yesterday, meaning I don't think I overdid it on calories or awful food. I also did a super intense lunchtime walk up hills and stairs. I also ate early, so if anything that should have tipped the scale in my favour, but nah! Hooooowever, I have decided to do a Game On! Diet challenge starting Sunday with a few women from work and one of my previous challengers. This is precisely what I need to force me out of my newly acquired bad habits from my vacation. We will do it for the entire month of April, just in time to lose a few to buy a dress for a wedding I have been invited to by my man-friend... I suppose I could start just calling him my boyfriend now, but I find man-friend amusing. So I've fallen halfway off the wagon and am being dragged reluctantly by the straps, but I will get back on that horse. Once I kickstart my weight loss again, I will get back into fitness stuff and eating homemade food that is balanced. For now, my mission this week was to cut back on Swiss truffles (save them for a special occasion instead of eating them all in 2 days :), eat fewer carbs and more protein and veggies and fruit and water, AND get a little exercise every day. I have accomplished everything except adding much more protein and cutting carbs. It's difficult after two weeks of a fully carb diet! But the Game On! challenge will have me back on track since I can't have any refined sugar and only a healthy amount of carbiage. Okay, bonne journee tout le monde!

No comments: