Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pound down!

137.2 this morning and thrilled. Eating homemade food makes a big difference, and I feel like I'm even eating more.

Yesterday I pigged out on a bunch of Kit Kat bars someone brought back from Japan, in all kinds of interesting flavours. I didn't have a heavy dinner, but after my soccer game (I played the entire game, no subs) I also downed half a carton of 1% chocolate milk... the only time I enjoy milk.

The weather is amazing today, and I think I'll go for a long run tonight before heading over to meet my parents at my aunt's house. They're in town to help out with some family stuff. Did I mention I went for a run last uhhhh Friday or Saturday, and it had been a long time, but I EASILY ran for about an hour, and felt like I could have kept running for 20 more minutes easily if I hadn't had things to do? I did. It felt amazing. Goes to show that's it's good to take a break sometimes.

Alright, I am off to treat myself to a big cafe mocha at my local cafe and then go to work. I made myself a nice "salad" of tuna, garden cherry tomatoes and cucumbers, sundried tomatoes, a pinch of sea salt and pepper, lemon, oil from the sundried tomatoes, and a teaspoon of mayo and mustard. I am bringing crackers and an apple to accompany that. Breakfast was a banana/PB/almond milk/Greek yog and spinach smoothie, with Kashi High Fibre cereal in it. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Who ever said healthy eating couldn't be fun!

Okay, good day all!

No comments: