Thursday, August 15, 2013

Yaaaaawn.

Hi! How are you?

I am feeling like I own the friggin universe right now because guess who got up at 5:30 am for a jog... I did!

Also, Hairy and I are engaged. :)

He wants to train for a half marathon, and since it's the journey and not the destination that counts, I decided to train with him. So far I'm on Day 2 of the program we chose, and he's been sick so is behind me by one training but will surely catch up and then zoom past me.

My dad and his mom want to lose weight for our wedding, and I think that's fantastic, so I decided to put my dad through my kind of bootcamp, the easy kind! Every week I call him and give him one or two things to change. This week it's no alcohol (since he hardly likes it anyway), no pop (soda for non-Ontarians out there), and no cookies at pickleball. If you don't know what pickleball is then look it up on Youtube, it's an awesome sport invented by old folks in Florida.

Gotta run, but happy to report all's well in my fitness world, and wedding planning, so far, is a blast.

No comments: